Announcing our 2020 Fall Travel Destination:
Main program includes: Round trip airfare from Orlando (MCO) or Tampa (TPA) airports. Airline taxes and fuel surcharges are included (valid at present time). First class hotel accommodations for 4 nights at a centrally located 4* hotel, Centerhotel Miðgarður, in Reykjavik (3 nights) and the Hotel Kria (1 night) or similar hotels (including hotel tax and service charges).
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout the program.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation for all transfers, tours, and guided excursions.
- Guided tours as per program and entrance/admissions as mentioned in the itinerary as follows:
DAY 2: Perlan Museum: 360° Observation Deck – Enjoy amazing view over Reykjavík and its surroundings at the Perlan Wonders of Iceland Museum’s Observation Deck
DAY 3: Lava Centre: The Lava Centre is an interactive, high-tech educational exhibition depicting volcanic activity, earthquakes, and the creation of Iceland. Exhibition and cinema; stable visit, includes introduction, one horse demonstration of gaits, visit the horses, and coffee and tea.
DAY 4: Friðheimar: Visit to tomato greenhouse and horse farm. Greenhouse visit includes tomato tasting and an introduction into how the family uses Icelandic nature to cultivate tomatoes.
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches, 3 dinners (mineral water and a glass of wine are included).
- All VAT city and local tax, baggage handling at hotels (based on one bag per person).
- Headsets on guided tour.
Pricing: Tour price is $2,995 per person, double occupancy. For single occupancy, add $425. Fuel surcharges and air taxes are included and valid at the time of printing and are subject to change. Other gateways are available at an