Business Strategy: Chamber Membership
Find your fit within the Chamber's eight membership plans. Each plan includes opportunities for you to connect to fellow members, promote your business and learn from professional development partners.
Join today to make the Chamber's strengths and resources part of your business strategy!
Catalyst for Business Success
- See and be seen at networking events.
- Connect with our resource partners like the Small Business Development Center, the Tampa Bay Women’s Business Centre and SCORE.
- Share business contacts at weekly LEADS Groups.
- Bolster your online presence with the Chamber’s built-in SEO.
- Add more business exposure with advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Convener of Leaders & Influencers
- Join councils and committees to interact with other business leaders.
- Access to dedicated public affairs professional.
- Speak and be heard at events with elected leaders.
- Opportunity to join BusinessVoice of Greater Lakeland, Inc. (A registered Political Action Committee.).
Champion for our Thriving Community
- Celebrate your friends and neighbors during a ribbon cutting ceremony.
- Engage and be connected by serving on committees dedicated to Lakeland’s bright future.
- Recognition through awards programs.
- Workforce development training and education.
- Representation alongside Lakeland’s Official Visitors’ Center.
- Strategic partnerships with business resources.
Nonprofit Exclusive Benefits
The Nonprofits in our community do such great and important work, which is why the Lakeland Chamber is happy to provide additional Investment benefits. All nonprofit organizations who are Chamber Investors have the opportunity to be featured in the Chamber's weekly newsletter and an enhanced web listing.
The Newsletter Featured Story offers you the opportunity to tell the story of the nonprofit to be sent out to all Chamber Investors. For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Enhanced Listing allows nonprofits to add their logo, an extended description, photos, and videos to their Chamber profile.