The Lakeland Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that the following business leaders have been elected to serve a one-year term on the Executive Committee as Officers of the Chamber Board of Directors, effective January 2022.
- Board Chair: Stacy Heacock Weeks (Heacock Insurance/Brown & Brown)
- Chair-Elect: Jason Rodda (Rodda Construction, Inc.)
- Immediate Past Chair: Will Link (Reed, Mawhinney & Link, PLLC)
- Treasurer: Tori Lehman (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP)
- Vice Chair, Advocacy: William Roll (Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.)
- Vice Chair, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: Sylvia Blackmon-Roberts (Southeastern University)
- Vice Chair, Investor Experience: Brandon Silk (Two Men and a Truck)
- Vice Chair, Marketing & Communications: Lori Martini (GiveWell Community Foundation)
- Vice Chair, Organizational Integrity: Amanda Walls (Peterson & Myers, P.A.)
- Vice Chair, The Works BRC: Gow Fields (Fields Insurance & Financial Group)
- General Counsel: Gregory Sanoba (The Sanoba Law firm)
- Interim President: Chuck McDanal
The following business leaders have been elected by the Chamber Investor Businesses to serve a three-year term on the Chamber Board of Directors, effective January 2022.
- Alisha Martin (Suncoast Credit Union)
- Craig Morby (The Yard on Mass)
- Fred Heid (Polk County Public Schools)
- Grace Troise (MIDFLORIDA Credit Union)
- Ileana Kniss (Peace River Center for Personal Development, Inc.)
- Leon Battle (FBCH + One More Child)
- Michael Riskin (CPS Investment Advisors)
- Mike Hickman (Hickman Homes, Inc.)
- Par Sahota (Boring Business Systems)
The following business leaders have been appointed to serve a one-year terms on the chamber Board of Directors, effective January 2022.
- Sarah Betzer (Bank of Central Florida)
- Gregory Sanoba (The Sanoba Law Firm)
In addition, the following business leaders were appointed to fill vacant seats:
- Ashley Barnett (Pink Swan Boutique)
- Sylvia Blackmon-Roberts (Southeastern University)
The City of Lakeland Mayor Bill Mutz and City Manager Shawn Sherrouse will serve as ex-officio board members effective January 2022.
They will join the following board members in carrying out the Governance of the Lakeland Chamber.
- Adil Khan (Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center L.L.P.)
- Angela Rinella (GEICO)
- Dr. Anne B. Kerr (Florida Southern College)
- Joe G. Tedder (Polk County Tax Collector)
- Kyle H. Jensen (Clark, Campbell, Lancaster & Munson, P.A.)
- Mary Stephenson (Citizens Bank & Trust)
- Dr. Melody Rider (Keiser University Lakeland)
- Patrick Gogliardo (Business Down Pat, Inc.)
- Patrick Phillips (Lakeland Regional Health)
- Rob McCollum (Truist)
- Dr. Sallie Stone (Well Done Events!)
- Scott Folsom (Prime Meridian Bank)
- Scott MacDonald (Harrell’s, LLC)
- Stacy Williams-Myers (Aspire Fundraising, LLC)
- Stephanie Colon (Valley Bank)
- Dr. Steven G. Achinger (Watson Clinic LLP)
The tremendous leadership and expertise of these individuals will be a great benefit to the organization in carrying out its mission to serve as the catalyst for business success, convener of leaders and influencers, and champion for our thriving community.