Bartow, Fla. (Dec. 9, 2021) — A virtual workshop and consultation meeting for the HOME American Rescue Plan Funds Allocation Plan is scheduled for next week with Polk County’s Housing and Neighborhood Development office.
The virtual meeting, which will be held on Zoom, will begin at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 13.
The purpose of the virtual meeting is to provide an overview of the program and discuss and upcoming Request for Proposal process.
The workshop will be available by phone and virtually on the Zoom meeting platform. To join the meeting, go to:
Meeting ID: 843 5569 5322
Dial by your location: +1 (646) 558-8656 US (New York)
- HOME American Rescue Plan Overview
- Purpose of the funding HOME American Rescue Plan Funds
- Overview of the Draft HOME American Rescue Plan Allocation Plan
- Coordinated Entry Overview
- Next Steps in the Request for Proposal Process
- Open discussion and questions