We are pleased to announce that COVID-19 Vaccines are now available at AdventHealth Centra Care. Select AdventHealth Centra Care locations are now offering COVID-19 vaccines, by appointment only. The doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be available to anyone eligible who is 12 and older, initially at the following seven locations:
- Colonial Town at 630 N. Bumby Ave. in Orlando
- Lake Nona at 9637 Lake Nona Village Place in Orlando
- Lakeland at 3637 U.S. Highway 98 North
- Orange Lake at 8201 W. Irlo Bronson Highway in Kissimmee
- Sanford at 4451 West First St.
- Winter Park at 3099 Aloma Ave.
- Winter Garden at 3005 Daniels Road
For more information or to make an appointment, please visit: COVID-19 Vaccines | AdventHealth Centra Care | AdventHealth
Other important items to note:
- There is no out-of-pocket cost.
- Proof of eligibility is required upon registration.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine requires two doses, and those who receive their first vaccine will be asked schedule their second vaccine while on-site.
- Patients can receive their second Pfizer dose at Centra Care even if they received their first dose elsewhere. Proof of first dose is required.
- As part of the vaccine process, those receiving the vaccine will be required to stay on-site for at least 15 minutes to ensure there are no adverse reactions. Most reported side effects are mild and include arm soreness, fatigue and headache.