We have two familiar venues in the 2021 Grapefruit League Best of the Ballparks finals: Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium (Detroit Tigers) vs. LECOM Park (Pittsburgh Pirates).
Both are previous Best of the Ballparks fan vote winners, both in our spring-training votes and our High-A ballpark competitions. Both are historic venues, and both feature long-term relationships between teams and their spring-home communities. So it’s time for these two notable ballparks to go before the voters for the crown.
Some things to note. First, you are allowed to vote multiple times, but you can only vote once per day. Second, you don’t need to fill out a full slate: partially filled lineups will count. A running tally of the vote will be presented, and you can view the results to date in the brackets graphic at the bottom of this page. Vote below:
Welcome to the voting for the Best of the Ballparks, Grapefruit League edition, for spring training 2021!
Here are the seeds for the top ballparks in Florida’s spring training. We based these rankings both on the ballparks and the accompanying training facilities. Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium received the most votes in 2020, so the spring home of the Detroit Tigers automatically received the top seed.
- Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium (Detroit Tigers)
- Steinbrenner Field (New York Yankees)
- LECOM Park (Pittsburgh Pirates)
- Hammond Stadium (Minnesota Twins)
- JetBlue Park at Fenway South (Boston Red Sox)
- TD Ballpark (Toronto Blue Jays)
- Ballpark of the Palm Beaches (Houston Astros, Washington Nationals)
- Ed Smith Stadium (Baltimore Orioles)
- Clover Park (New York Mets)
- CoolToday Park (Atlanta Braves)
- BayCare Ballpark (Philadelphia Phillies)
- Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium (Miami Marlins, St. Louis Cardinals)
- Charlotte Sports Park (Tampa Bay Rays)
Here’s the schedule:
First round: Completed
Second round: Completed
Third Round: Completed
Final Round: Now through end of day, March 21