Lakeland, FL – Lakeland Regional Health has the following good news to share:
- Daydre Lanier, APRN, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse at Florida Polytechnic University Health Clinic. Ms. Lanier earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree at the University of South Florida in Tampa and her Master of Science in Nursing degree from Florida Southern College in Lakeland. She is certified by the American Board of Nurse Practitioners.
- Megan Wagner, PA-C, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Physician Assistant at Southeastern University’s University Health Center. She is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Ms. Wagner earned her Doctorate in Medical Sciences through Lynchburg University. She earned her Master in Clinical Science degree at Barry University and a Bachelor of Science degree through Southeastern University.
- Mohammed Hassan, MD, FACS, MBA, joins Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at the Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Outpatient Care Center, located at the Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center. Dr. Hassan earned his Doctor of Medicine Degree from Universidad IberoAmericana (UNIBE) in the Dominican Republic. He completed his Residency in General Surgery in Cincinnati, Ohio, and his Residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. He received his Fellowship in Robotic/Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery from Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Brian Win, PA-C, joins our Lakeland Regional Health Physician Group as a Certified Physician Assistant, seeing patients Urgent Care locations and through telehealth. Mr. Win received his Master of Physician Assistant Studies degree at the University of Florida College of Medicine and is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Morgan Perkins, BSN, RN; Leslie Wood, MSN, RN, ONC; Thaisha Soler, ADN, RN; Kimberly Walker, MSN, RN; Lauren Morata, DNP, APRN-CNS, CCRN, CCNS; April Novotny, MSN, RN, CENP, CEN; and Han Estep, BSN, RN, had their research published in the October issue of the Journal of Nursing Administration. The article is titled “Inpatient Nurses’ Perception of Workplace Violence Based on Specialty.”