LAKELAND, FL (August 19, 2020) – CFRE International is proud to announce Stacy L Williams has recertified as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE). Stacy L Williams, Director of Development for Achievement Academy, has held this certification since 2011 and joins over 6,900 professionals around the world who hold the CFRE designation.
Individuals granted the CFRE credential have met a series of standards set by CFRE International which include tenure in the profession, education, and demonstrated fundraising achievement. They have also passed a rigorous written examination testing the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of a fundraising executive, and have agreed to uphold Accountability Standards and the Donor Bill of Rights.
“The CFRE credential was created to identify for the public and employers those individuals who possess the knowledge, skills, and commitment to perform fundraising duties in an effective and ethical manner,” states CFRE International President and CEO Eva E. Aldrich, Ph.D., CAE, (CFRE 2001-2016). “As the certification is a voluntary achievement, the CFRE certification demonstrates a high level of commitment on the part of Stacy L Williams to the fundraising profession and the donors who are served.”
CFRE recipients are awarded certification for a three-year period. To maintain certification status, certificants must demonstrate on-going fundraising employment and fundraising results and continue with their professional education. Employers and donors who work with CFREs know they are getting a professional who is committed to the best outcomes for their organization and has the requisite knowledge and skills.
The CFRE certification signifies a confident, ethical fundraising professional. Since 1981, CFRE has set standards for fundraising professionals. As the only globally recognized fundraising certification, CFRE indicates professionalism, confidence, and ethics. It is how today’s fundraiser shows accountability, service, and commitment to making a difference for good. The CFRE certification program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and is the only accredited certification for fundraising professionals.
As the premier global credential for career fundraisers, the CFRE designation is endorsed and supported by the world’s leading professional and philanthropic associations, including:
• Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
• Association of Fundraising Consultants (AFC)
• Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
• Association of Lutheran Development Executives (ALDE)
• Association of Philanthropic Counsel (APC)
• BBB Wise Giving Alliance (BBB)
• Boy Scouts of America (BSA)
• Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BCGA)
• Brazilian Fundraisers Association (ABCR)
• Canadian Association of Gift Planners—Association Canadienne des Professionnels en Dons
• Planifies (CAGP-ACPDP)
• Educate Plus
• European Fundraising Association (EFA)
• Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA)
• Fundraising Institute New Zealand (FINZ)
• The Giving Institute
• Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI)
• Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA)
• International Catholic Stewardship Council (ICSC)
• Japan Fundraising Association (JFRA)
• Kenya Association of Fundraising Professionals (KAFP)
• Korea Society of Philanthropy (KSoP)
• National Association of Cancer Center Development Officers (NACCDO)
• National Association of Charitable Gift Planners (CGP)
• Nepal Center for Philanthropy and Development (NCPD)
• New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (NEAHP)
• North American YMCA Development Organization (NAYDO)
• Shanghai Jing’an Fundraising Social Charity Innovation Development Center (FIDC)
• Texas Association of Community College Foundations (TACCF)
• Tri-Valley Nonprofit Alliance (TVNPA)
• United Way Worldwide (UWW)
• Virginia Association of Fundraising Executives (VAFRE)
CFRE International congratulates Stacy L Williams for recertifying and continually upholding the key principles of the CFRE designation.
For more information please visit www.cfre.org or call +1 703.820.5555
About the Achievement Academy
The Achievement Academy serves children from birth through age five with various developmental delays and disabilities. The Achievement Academy offers two programs, each provided at no cost to the child or family. The first program is a Charter School that offers specialized instruction by certified teachers; small class sizes; individual speech, occupational and physical therapies; and assistive technologies that enable each student to reach his or her full potential at one of the Achievement Academy’s three campus locations (Lakeland, Winter Haven and Bartow). The second is a Birth to Three Program that provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers who are “at-risk” for developmental delays and/or have been identified with a specific delay. Professional Early Interventionists serve these children and their families.